Interior Designers & Sales Consultants
LAZZONI is searching for Interior Designers & Sales Consultants for its Showroom in Woonmall Alexandrium Rotterdam.
Would you like to be part of a fast growing family-owned, high-end home furniture company? Are you an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, patient, people-person with a true passion in Modern Design? If you are, then we would like to see you in our team where you will find opportunities to grow into a future leader position! Lazzoni aims to open stores in major cities in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe.
You will be a crucial part of our day to day business by generating leads through walk-in business as well as promoting our Interior Design Services where you will create a unique LAZZONI living experience.
Interior Design degree and/or Furniture sales experience is a plus to be considered for this position.
- High-quality representation of the LAZZONI brand in the Showroom
- Welcoming the potential clients, understanding their needs, answering queries, providing advice
- Promoting our Interior Design Services and creating floor plans on our 3D software. Sales Process in Lazzoni is heavily Interior Design Oriented.
- Providing living solutions by preparing presentations with rendering photos and alternatives.
- Generating leads through walk-in business
- Following up with clients and closing the sales.
Every Design & Sales Consultant has their own desk with guest chair and will be providing Interior Design Services.
Skills and Experience
- Interior Designer Bachelor degree or certification is a plus.
- Experience in High-end modern furniture sales is a plus.
- Passion for Interior Design, Product Design
- Being familiar with 3D design software Auto-Cad, Sketch up, pCon, Lumion, 3ds Max or similar.
- Applicants must have a valid work permit in the Netherlands.
- Fluency in Dutch and English languages is a must. Turkish and other European languages is a plus.
- LAZZONI specific Product, 3D design and Point of Sale software training will be provided.
- Part-time and/or full time
- Working hours to be agreed based on the following Showroom Opening Times and they will be revised from time to time based on mutual consent. Please note that it will be required to work on the weekends.
Showroom Opening Times:
- Monday: 13:00-17:30 hrs
- Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00-17:30 hrs
- Friday: 10:00-21:00 hrs
- Saturday: 10:00-17:30 hrs
- Sunday: 12:00-17:00 hrs
- Market conform salary.
- Performance based commissions / bonuses.
- Benefits package incl. employee discounts
- Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver & Furniture Assembler
We are looking for delivery and furniture assembly colleagues. Job responsibilities are as follows:
- To ship the furniture products sold from the warehouse to the addresses of the customers,
- To carry out assembly-disassembly and delivery works of products
- To inform customers about the useful features of the products,
- Identifying and resolving customer complaints,
- Inspect, repair, and adjust high-end designer furniture at the client’s location
- Deliver and install high-end designer furniture.
- Visit clients for service calls and delivery access measurements
- Deliver and install furniture to our stores
- Do repairs and adjustments on furniture at our workshop
- Occasional travel to other countries
We are looking for:
- Very good technical and problem-solving skills, hands-on person
- Great customer contact, patient, polite, used to deal with VIP clientele.
- The candidate must have strong knowledge of furniture assembly and woodworking.
- Knowledge of painting touch up is a plus
- Highly experienced candidate with strong technical skills
- Previous experience in the furniture industry is required
- Experience with high-end furniture is a plus
- Valid Driver License
- Clean Driving Record
We are offering:
- Full-time position, available immediately, based at our warehouse in Rotterdam
- Hourly compensation based on experience, benefits available at the end of the trial period (60 days)
- Job Type: full-time/part-time
We are looking for motivated ladies who have experience, can clean well and able to communicate in Dutch or English.
- Location: Rotterdam.
- Part-time hours: 10 per week
- Employment type: Part-time, Fixed-term
- Salary: €13.00 per hour
- Type of employment: Part-time, Permanent job, Temporary
- Contract duration 7 months
Secondary employment conditions:
- Holiday pay
- Overtime paid
- Holiday pay
- morning work
- Cleaning: 1 year (Required)
Expected start date:
- to be disccussed