LAZZONI is searching for Junior Interior Designers & Sales Consultants for its Showroom in Woonmall Alexandrium Rotterdam.
Would you like to be part of a fast growing family-owned, high-end home furniture company? Are you an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, patient, people-person with a true passion in Modern Design? If you are, then we would like to see you in our team where you will find opportunities to grow into a future leader position! Lazzoni aims to open stores in major cities in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe.
You will be a crucial part of our day to day business by generating leads through walk-in business as well as promoting our Interior Design Services where you will create a unique LAZZONI living experience.
Interior Design degree and/or Furniture sales experience is a plus to be considered for this position.
- High-quality representation of the LAZZONI brand in the Showroom
- Welcoming the potential clients, understanding their needs, answering queries, providing advice
- Promoting our Interior Design Services and creating floor plans on our 3D software. Sales Process in Lazzoni is heavily Interior Design Oriented.
- Providing living solutions by preparing presentations with rendering photos and alternatives.
- Generating leads through walk-in business
- Following up with clients and closing the sales.
Every Design & Sales Consultant has their own desk with guest chair and will be providing Interior Design Services.
Skills and Experience
- Interior Designer Bachelor degree or certification is a plus.
- Experience in High-end modern furniture sales is a plus.
- Passion for Interior Design, Product Design
- Being familiar with 3D design software Auto-Cad, Sketch up, pCon, Lumion, 3ds Max or similar.
- Applicants must have a valid work permit in the Netherlands.
- Fluency in Dutch and English languages is a must. Turkish and other European languages is a plus.
- LAZZONI specific Product, 3D design and Point of Sale software training will be provided.
- Part-time and/or full time
- Working hours to be agreed based on the following Showroom Opening Times and they will be revised from time to time based on mutual consent. Please note that it will be required to work on the weekends.
Showroom Opening Times:
- Monday: 13:00-17:30 hrs
- Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00-17:30 hrs
- Friday: 10:00-21:00 hrs
- Saturday: 10:00-17:30 hrs
- Sunday: 12:00-17:00 hrs
- Market conform salary.
- Performance based commissions / bonuses.
- Benefits package incl. employee discounts
- Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010 669 0 669