LAZZONI is searching for Assistant Store Manager for its Showroom in Woonmall Alexandrium Rotterdam.
Would you like to be part of a fast growing family-owned, high-end home furniture company? Are you an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, patient, people-person with a true passion in Modern Design? If you are, then we would like to see you in our team where you will find opportunities to grow into a future leader position! Lazzoni aims to open stores in major cities in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe.
You will be a crucial part of our day to day business by generating leads through walk-in business as well as promoting our Interior Design Services where you will create a unique LAZZONI living experience.
Interior Design degree and/or Furniture sales experience is a plus to be considered for this position.
- High-quality representation of the LAZZONI brand in the Showroom
- Customer-friendly with an eye for the wishes of the customer when taking care of and furnishing the store
- A motivator who is able to enthuse the staff
- Hard worker who is willing to start early
- Good social and communication skills
- A good listener, able to identify bottlenecks in the workplace in a timely manner
- Problem-solving ability, can switch quickly in unforeseen circumstances
- Welcoming potential customers, understanding their needs, answering questions, giving advice
- Promoting our Interior Design Services and creating floor plans on our 3D software. The sales process in Lazzoni is strongly focused on interior design.
- Provide vivid solutions by preparing presentations with renderings, photos, and alternatives.
- Generate leads through walk-in business
- Customer follow-up and closing the sale.
Every Design & Sales Consultant has their own desk with guest chair and will be providing Interior Design Services.
Skills and Experience
- Fluency in the Dutch and English language is crucial.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid work permit in the Netherlands.
- Interior Designer Bachelor degree or certification is a plus.
- Experience in the sale of high-end modern furniture is a plus.
- Passion for interior design and product design
- Be familiar with 3D design software Auto-Cad, Sketch up, pCon, Lumion, 3D Max or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a leadership position
- LAZZONI specific Product, 3D design and Point of Sale software training will be provided.
- Full time
- Working hours to be agreed based on the following Showroom Opening Times and they will be revised from time to time based on mutual consent. Please note that it will be required to work on the weekends.
Showroom Opening Times:
- Monday: 13:00-17:30 hrs
- Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00-17:30 hrs
- Friday: 10:00-21:00 hrs
- Saturday: 10:00-17:30 hrs
- Sunday: 12:00-17:00 hrs
- Market conform salary.
- Performance based commissions / bonuses.
- Benefits package incl. employee discounts
- Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org